How-to: Quickly Sell Your Home
Are you dreading the sale of your home or estate because you’re worried you won’t be able to sell your home fast enough? Perhaps you’re worried about finding your dream home before your current home sells and taking on two mortgages? Maybe you inherited an estate and need sell estate furniture – fast.
Whether you’re a real estate agent or selling your own property, you can get that home off the market quickly and profitably. Here’s our list of 5 resources to help you sell your home fast:
- Using Stress Free Estates to liquidate your home. Depending on your décor, you may want to leave some items in the home to give potential buyers an idea of what the home will look like furnished, but there may be a great deal of items that you can liquidate to make your home look clean and presentable. Hosting an estate sale with Stress Free Estates will allow you to clean out the contents of your home quickly and efficiently, all while helping you get top dollar!
- Use real estate listing websites. It can be very easy to list your home online these days, especially with websites such as Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com. These sites have a very large audience, and that means more eyes on your home, which could lead to a quicker sale of your home. Don’t forget sites like Craigslist and Homes.com, and consider listing in your local newspaper if you’re hosting a showing to get larger crowds.
- Social media is used for everything these days, so why not use it to sell your home? Once you have an online listing of your home, share it on your social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. If they’re willing, you can even ask some of your friends to share the post to extend the reach that much further. Consider sharing photos of your homes’ interior to Pinterest too, as this can lead to clicks and shares from all over the country; you never know who may fall in love with your home!
- Nontraditional methods are another option if you’re desperate to get your house sold fast. Sites like Patch.com, where you can search for news and share content with your local city or “patch” is a great option. Another nontraditional option is For Sale By Owner or FSBO. This is a website that allows you to sell your home without a real estate agent, and you work directly with other Realtors. This can be a money saving option, but make sure you’re comfortable with contracts before proceeding.
- Youtube can be a great asset to selling your home. Make personal videos showcasing strong features of your home or giving a tour of the neighborhood if you’re in a prominent or kid-friendly area. As a Google product, YouTube videos tend to have high search engine rankings – meaning more visibility! Share video(s) on social media and promote on MLS listings. Your home has a story; let the videos show buyers what makes your house stand out above the rest.
When you begin preparing your house for sale, consider calling Stress Free Estates to help liquidate your home or sell a few pieces you just can’t take with you. No sale is too big or too small! Call 727.308.0590