Call 727.490.8721 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stress Free Estates has years of experience re-selling furniture. We will put our expert knowledge to work for you.
Do not risk selling a piece below value by having your own yard sale, garage sale or estate sale.
Send us photos and info:
E-mail or text message us photos and information about the items you are selling:
Be sure to include the following information in your e-mail:
- Your name and phone number
- List the items you are selling. (For example: dining table with 2 leaves and six dining chairs)
- Condition information. Be specific. Are there notable scratches, chips, broken or repaired parts, is the piece from a smoking home or home with pets?
Should I sell my furniture to Stress Free Estates?
– Yes, you should always contact us; even when you aren’t sure. Many times, we get furniture consignment calls from St. Petersburg, Tampa, or Sarasota homeowners who think they may have a collection or pieces of value but the furniture has collected dust for years. As vintage furniture aficionados – we’d love to hear all about your old furniture!
– Our partner company repurposes and restores vintage furniture, specializing in mid-century and Danish furniture. Discover what your “diamonds in the rough” are worth. We will be happy to give your desirable items some elbow grease and a new home.
I want to sell my furniture. What does Stress Free Estates look for?
- Quality pieces
- Solid wood
- Speciality items
- Unique furniture items
- Quality furniture from the 1980’s and earlier
- Mid-century modern furniture [Related: Mid-Century Designers You Should Know]
- Antique artwork
- Vintage and retro lamps
- Vintage and retro mirrors
- Solid wood framed chairs, lounges, sofas
Have additional questions?
Call us or submit a request for a Free Consultation.