Let us guide you through the difficult process of liquidating your estate. Stress Free Estates understands that this is a difficult time for many people. We approach each client professionally and with compassion. We’ve been buying estates in St. Petersburg, Tampa, Sarasota and all points in between for five years. Let us know your liquidation goals and we will help you reach them. We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help demystify the process of liquidating your estate.
Contact us to request a free estate consultation!
1. What services do you provide?
– We can “buyout” your estate or “liquidate” your estate. In a buyout situation, Stress Free Estates will offer you one lump some for your entire estate or specific items. Liquidations work by having Stress Free Estates sell your items for you. Stress Free Estates will take a commission on all the items we sell for you.
2. I’m in hurry, how fast can I sell my estate?
– Stress Free Estates specializes in quick sales! If you are in a rush we recommend an estate “buyout”. Stress Free Estates will pay one lump some for the items and arrange for them to be quickly moved out of your home. This can be done in a matter of days! Don’t stress with worrying about whether the items will all be sold at an estate sale event… we take the worry out of your hands!
3. What type of items are you looking for?
– Stress Free Estates are experts at selling high quality furniture, jewelry, art, tools, antiques and even cars! We have the best knowledge in the Tampa Bay area on reselling mid-century modern, vintage, Danish, teak and contemporary furniture. If you have retro furniture, art and lamps, then we are the liquidators for you. As with anything, quality is key. Of course items in good condition will sell better. There are of course those diamonds in the rough that may not be obviously valuable to the untrained eye. This is why you hire us, to do the homework and identify and price your items to get the best possible sales potential.
4. What geographic areas do you cover?
– Our primary coverage areas are St. Petersburg and Pinellas county. We will work with clients in Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, Gulfport, Tierra Verde, Tampa, Lutz, Palm Harbor, New Port Richey, Holiday, Hudson, Wesley Chapel, Carrollwood… basically all communities in the Tampa Bay area! We will even go out as far as Manatee county and Sarasota.
5. Why do I need an estate sales professional?
– If you have a houseful of items that are of value don’t toss away money by conducting your own moving sale, or estate sale. You may be downsizing, re-marrying, relocating, helping a parent or friend into assisted living or sorting through a loved one’s home after passing. Let our team use their knowledge to help you through this often overwhelming task. We take the stress away.
6. How does liquidation work?
– Our team will meet with you to determine if Stress Free Estates and your project are a good match. We will work with you to determine a strategy, buy out, or liquidation. After assessing the items we will either offer you one lump some for buy out or develop a plan for pricing and liquidating your estate. Once the plan has been settled we will present a contract outlining the strategy and compensation for you and Stress Free Estates.